Friday, August 29, 2014

Welcome To PM's Music World

Hey everybody, welcome to PM's Music World This is where my blog is mostly about music. PM's Music World is where I report on the music industry and make comments on music in my music blog along with other cool stuff like Avril Lavigne. I'm sorry for technical difficulties since Blogger deleted my previous account called PM's Personal Thoughts. Well, it seems that PM's Personal Thoughts has been deleted. That's right, http://personaltought.blogspot.com/ has been deleted. Here, take a look.

"Hello, Your blog at http://personaltought.blogspot.com/ has been reviewed and confirmed as in violation of our Terms of Service for: SPAM. In accordance to these terms, we've removed the blog and the URL is no longer accessible. For more information, please review the following resources: Terms of Service: http://www.blogger.com/go/terms Blogger Content Policy: http://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy -The Blogger Team"

See, my previous blog got deleted and I'm so angry. Now I have to start my new blog. So yeah, that's why I have to avoid using official links like YouTube until further notice because whenever I made links for YouTube videos along with putting in bad words because my previous blog has been reviewed by the Blogger team and my blog has been resulted in violation of their Terms of Service for SPAM. Now I can't do PM's Personal Thoughts anymore because of violation in terms of service of spam. UGH. I hate spamming. Anyway, rant over. Let's continue.

If there's anything that was missing in one of my blog articles. Well don't you worry folks. I can edit my blog articles anytime by fixing some of the parts and stuff. Since I made a few posts on other websites like Fanpop, I will transfer my articles from random websites to this blog and fix some of the parts so that way, I can get my websites' articles more detailed. Please be warned that my blog may contain something that is not appropriate related like "She's hot". My blog also contains some of the writing that is considered rude or misspelled like "Roar is a horrible title. I Got The Eye Of Tiger is a much better title". So be careful reading my entire blog. Now, I hope you can enjoy my new blog about music and I will see you next time. So take care and happy reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment