Monday, March 23, 2015

The Controversy Of Removing My January 20, 2015 Article

Hey guy, it's me again. I just want you to know that I have to get rid of article regarding of women and women's body images like butt. You know, that article I written on my blog called Is It Me, Or I Think Women In Music Are Hot. Well, one why I remove that article.

It's possibly because one of my friends says it's rude and offensive. I know men and women are equal and not one or the other. So because of this, I was not very happy whenever another friend of mine tell me that I have to delete my Is It Me, Or I Think Women In Music Are Hot from my PM's Music World blog. So now I can't post this article on my blog because of inappropriate talk regarding of women of their body parts like breasts.

So again, sorry for removing my article that I made on January 20. I will only have to write appropriate articles on my blog.

One more thing, I miss appropriate talk. I'm tired of inappropriate talk. I wish appropriate talk needs more attention in the general public.

OK, thank you so much for enjoying reading PM's Music World and I will see you next time. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment