Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Adele’s 21 Has Now Sold 4 Million Copies In Just 2 Weeks

Hey guys, just to let you know that I have not updated for a whole week. I was just lazy for not blogging my articles in my blog. I prefer something else like Pokemon over blogging. But that’s just me. Well, I am here now. So what the heck.


Anyway, just to let you know that Adele’s 25 now sold 4 million copies in just 2 weeks making 25 the only album that sold more than 1 million copies in the US 2 weeks in a row.

So, according to figures from Nielsen Music, Adele’s 25 has topped the Billboard 200 album chart, selling another 1.16 million units in the US in its second week on sale.

This brings the total of 4.49 million copies after just 2 weeks in the US as Billboard notes, 25 has accounted of 30 percent of all music sales in the past 2 weeks.

So it looks like Adele’s latest record becomes the third-highest-selling digital album of all time on way to second straight number one. So congrats, Adele. You earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment