Thursday, September 1, 2016

Nick Music, Seriously? WTF? R.I.P. MTV Hits

I hope you guys enjoy watching the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards. Isn't that awesome? The VMAs this year is better than last year's and we get to see Ariana Grande performing a pop song with Nicki Minaj. Plus, Rihanna steals the show and won a Micheal Jackson Vanguard award. Overall, this year's VMAs is a step forward unlike last year's VMAs.


Anyway, 2 days ago while I was watching MTV Hits and all of a sudden, there's SpongeBob playing Sia's Cheap Thrills and suddenly, there's the logo showing Nick Music coming 9/9. What? Nick Music? Seriously, what the fart? Why do we need a Nickelodeon music channel? No, get that crud out of here. Why in the love of taking a dump is Nick Music doing at MTV Hits? It appears that Viacom's MTV Hits is being rebranding into a kid-focused music video channel dubbed Nick Music.

ARGH! I hate business change now. I'm sick of change in business. How many changes do we need, America businesses? I'm sick of America changes now. Why America still use change and not evolve? America is suppose to evolve in the corporate business. But no, America businesses still use change and repeat instead of evolve and make something different. It's getting on my nerves now because America is still using kids/repeats/technology/change/mainstream/wrong/negatives so America needs some damn money. America is getting stale now because America is no longer the king of business market and America is now more of a product. Stupid today's America.

Now back to Nick Music. Where was I? Oh yeah, why did MTV lose MTV Hits on September 9 and replace by Nick Music? Great, now what the MTV franchise do now if MTV Hits is gone after September 8? I know, have MTV merge MTV Hits and turn MTV Hits into a block and aired on MTV alongside MTV Live and MTV Classic and have MTV Hits aired on the 3 channels as an MTV block. If only MTV needs to think about music videos and not reality shows and movies because MTV playing music only have 3am-8am so MTV gets more repeats like movies. I have repeats like movies. Why can't variety like music videos be mainstream on tv these days? I want variety like anime on tv, not repeats like reality shows and SpongeBob. It's getting stale now because I hate today's America and 2010s ignores 2010s icon like Wii U and Yokai Watch. How will America ever bring back evolve and positives? Adults needs positives and evolves and yet kids and America aren't into evolve and positives. Why, America, why? OK, rant over. Goodbye, MTV Hits. I'll never forget you.

Damn you, today's America like kids and computers.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I want my all grown up music, not this kiddy crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si, las cosas hoy en día es pura mercadotecnia tan simples y sin sentido, solo chic@s guap@s,flac@s y de jetas bonitas, el arte de hacer música solo es perreo y sexo

    ReplyDelete