Friday, June 19, 2015

Madonna’s Hilarious Music Video For Her Hilarious Single Is Out Yesterday

Hey everybody, just to let you know that Madonna’s new music video for her hilarious 2015 single, Bitch I’m Madonna.


Ah, remember Madonna from the 80s/90s/early 2000s? Nostalgia! This decade, she is ready to get back in shape by releasing her mega funny single, Bitch I’m Madonna. So far, I’m loving this one and it turns out to be the funniest Madonna song on her 30+-year career. This turns out to be a great year for Madonna because 2015 sounds like a fun year for her soon-to-be-retired pop queen.


Here, the music video rely on Madonna saying the word bitch a lot of times. You know why the word bitch became a major staple since then. Katy Perry did that on her 2008’s Hot N Cold. Heck, Britney Spears did that on her 2013 single, Work Bitch. Heck, even Nicki Minaj say that a lot of times on her songs like the awful 2014 Anaconda. Lol. So many bitch lyrics. By the way, the video gains more than 4 million views on Vevo and YouTube in the first 24 hours which is quite darn good for a Madonna music video. Anyway, let’s move on.

This music video also contains Beyonce, Katy Perry, Rita Ora, Kanye West, and Miley Cyrus. Or course, that music video also contains a celebrity, Chris Rock (Boo!). I hate celebrities. Celebrities like Lindsay Lohan is driving me insane. Anyway, there’s also Nicki Minaj (Boo!) in this video. So far, I really didn’t like it though. But I’m glad the single gets to have a music video because I love music videos since I strongly dislike radio these days. I prefer music videos over radio any day.

Of course, this isn’t the only one to have cameos of other artists in their music videos, Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood contains other artists like Selena Gomez, Kendric Lamar (who was featured in the remix), Zendaya, Ellie Goulding, and Hayley Williams from Paramore. 4 years ago Rihanna manage to have her music video for Cheers (Drink To That) which contains cameos by Jay Z, Kanye West, and Avril Lavigne. Speaking of Avril Lavigne, she samples her 2002 single, I’m With You to Rihanna’s Cheers (Drink To That). Smart move, Abby Dawn.

Overall I give this song (not the video), 8.5 out of 10 and I highly recommend this music video to any Madonna fan, old and new alike. Great song aside from the awful music video. I hope you like my opinion on Madonna’s Bitch I’m Madonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment