Monday, July 13, 2015

Katy Perry Roars Onto 1 Billion Views

You said it, Kathryn Hudson. Roar has now reached 1 billion views. Which means, Katy Perry is the only artist to have two music videos hit over 1 million views on Vevo.

According to Instagram, she has posted and shard on July 9 stating that Roar’s music video has hit the milestone number just a month after Dark Horse did the same. She thanked fans for their relentless repeat views with a heartfelt caption beneath a photo of five kittens she either recently acquired or found somewhere.

The text reads, “I know I’m Laty Perry on this one but I just want to S/O my faithful furs the KatyCats for patting their paws so many times on their technical devices AND once again making one of my videos, ROAR, reach over a BILLION views! That makes me (us) the only artist (family) to ever have two BILLI’S under our belts. Thank you for continuing to show the world your constant dedication and patience to/with me during this period of R&D…”

Congratulations, Katy Perry. She refused to be another flash in the pan, but more importantly, we wonder what the deal is with the above five kittens. Are they new additions to her ever-growing clowder of cats? Are they replacements? Despite an extensive Google search, we are no closer to knowing just how many feline friends does she spends her time with, but at least we know she owns slippers with her fanbase name “Katy Cats” emblazoned across the top. Check out the photo below to see her bravely rocking the normcore chic look in all of its terrible mediocrity.


If you have yet to contribute to the 1 billion views for Roar’s music video, you can remedy that by heading over to something like Vevo right this instant.


I hope you enjoy viewing Roar reached 1 billion views on Vevo. Don't forget, Katy Perry is hot. Why? Because she's hot. Especially her nice soft butt and her hot breasts. That's why she's hot. Congrats, Katy Perry. You earned another billion certified video.


Now, as I already mentioned about the songs title 2 years ago in my defunct PM’s Personal Thoughts blog. I already said that 2 years ago and I will say it again. Roar is a terrible title because Katy Perry and Max Martin did go as far as getting the awful title the song has now by the time she recorded her number 1 2013 hit with a bad title in March 2013. To be honest, I never liked that title, never. I Got The Eye Of The Tiger was far better because I think I Got The Eye Of The Tiger is a much better title for a 2013 Katy Perry single than Roar and is actually suitable considering that the song only uses some elements from the animal which is the tiger in the lyrics’s chorus. So therefore, I Got The Eye Of The Tiger is far better title. Roar is not a good title, not at all.

Other than the song’s very bad title, I’m happy that the music video got 1 billion views on Vevo. But it won’t be long because Taylor Swift will get another 1 billion views for Shake It Off. This will make Taylor Swift along with Katy Perry the only 2 artists to have 2 music videos garnering 1 billion views on Vevo. So watch out, Ms. Perry because T-Swizzle is coming after Roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment