Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Rihanna’s BBHMM Music Video Is Finally Coming

Remember Rihanna’s hilarious 2015 single, Bitch Better Have My Money? It looks like Rihanna is finally releasing her Bitch Better Have My Money music video. Now, here’s what Vevo’s Twitter tweet has to say about this. Shall we?

Vevo @Vevo – Jun 28

This is going to be epic! Watch the official trailer for @Rihanna’s #BBHMMVideo vevo.ly/HQaQoq

I’m really excited for Rihanna’s Bitch Better Have My Money music video. I thought this will be Rihanna’s ambitious project after many people on Twitter including myself demand that music video. But here it is, the music video for Bitch Better Have My Money.


I’m really exciting for the highly anticipated music video. Also, it’s coming out tomorrow. I can’t wait for Bitch Better Have My Money’s music video. On her Twitter account, she tweeted:

Rihanna @rihanna – Jun 28
#BBHMMVideo #Thursday ON @Vevo

Also, it appears that the hot Barbados chick, Rihanna drives in a boring car at night while a useless woman go out with her own money and when the sexy Barbabian millennial enters a boring woman’s elevator, that woman’s money was stolen by Rihanna. Also, take a look at this.


According to the Vevo’s teaser: The following program is rated TV-MA-LNV L Language N Nudity V Violence Viewer Discretion Advised

That means, I do not want children and teens to see this, especially children and teens who are fans of Rihanna. So I personally think Rihanna is more adult and more explicit than Avril Lavigne. Avril Lavigne’s bratty songs can get easily walled and you have to use 2002 and overseas to hear Avril Lavigne because music don’t want bratty pop like Avril Lavigne’s bratty songs while other immature popular repeats like I’m feeling sexy videos and dance songs are what US music sells these days and forget something like country music.

Now, aside from that, I think Rihanna battling a woman scene as well as Rihanna taking a shower scene can fit this music video nicely and because this music video is rated TV-MA, there will be a more TV friendly TV edit version of the song for TV airings like MTV. So this will be a grand event because this song needs to be an event.

What do you think? Are you exciting for Rihanna’s BBHMM music video coming out tomorrow? Do you think that music video needs a more edit friendly for TV while the original explicit video takes care of the internet? Sound off below!

1 comment: