Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Demi Lovato Reveals Why She NEVER Had Girl Friends

Last month, on April 18, is appears that Demi Lovato reveals why she never had girl friends including her 1992 born counterpart, Selena Gomez.


Anyway, it appears that Demi Lovato went on to tell Mamamia and said, “Now I’ve made it a point to surround myself with strong women, and it’s really made a difference in my life. I really relate to Smurfette, because I was the only female for a little bit [in my world]. I had to make changes in my life to surround myself with influences and people that I could relate to. I’m really grateful that I did.” Wow, this might be the reason the hot millennial chick added that her background really helped her relate to her Smurfs: The Lost Village character, Smurfette. Let’s move on.

The pop singer told Mamamia QUOTE – “In my work environment, I used to only surround myself with men. I only had guys in my band, and I toured with guys, and my tour manager was a guy, and this and that. I made a specific change. There was a time I used to say that I just didn’t get along with girls. I reevaluated why I didn’t get along with girls, and I think it’s because I didn’t really have any in my life that I trusted.” Wow, this might be the reason Demi Lovato is more into Nick Jonas over Selena Gomez. Times change.


Anyway, many took that statement and rand with it to the speculation board assuming that the Stone Cold singer is possibly talking about Selena Gomez. By the way, they’re both pretty damn hot. Anyway, the two used to be close friends back in the early years of their career but later had a falling out. But of course no one knows what went on between them but them and the Confident singer could be talking about anyone which is why I mention about Smurfette as I mentioned earlier. But hey, at least life’s all about growing. So good for you, Miss. DL. This is why Demi Lovato is so damn hot. Anyway, I’m really looking forward to her next music career’s output sometime around next year tying in to the 10th anniversary of 2008’s Don’t Forget.

What do you guys think about Demi Lovato’s comments about her lack of female friends back in the day? Sound off in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment