Friday, May 26, 2017

Manchester Arena Suicide Bombing 22 People Died At Ariana Grande Concert

Arianators, I'm afraid I got some sad news...


Now then, as you may know that there are 22 people killed at Manchester Arena and at least 59 injured after a bomb was detonated in Manchester, England 4 days ago. On May 22, there are at least 22 dead after explosion at England concert while Ariana Grande is OK.

Police stand by a cordoned-off street close to the Manchester Arena on May 22 in Manchester, England. Pop star Ariana Grande is said to be safe after an explosion at the U.K.'s Manchester Arena, where she had a concert Monday night. A police statement said that at least 22 people were killed and 59 were hurt in the blast, which was still in the hands of first responders as the news spread.

"Ariana is OK. We are further investigating what happened," said Joseph Carozza, the artist's publicist with Republic Records, a division of Universal Music Group.

The explosion happened just after Dangerous Woman singer’s concert had ended, witnesses said.

“Emergency services responding to serious incident at Manchester Arena. Avoid the area. More details will follow as soon as available,” the Greater Manchester Police announced on Twitter.

In addition, the Manchester Ariana Grande concet survivor describes explosion that Billboard notice as there was white smoke and a bright orange light. Also, here's what I tweet about this horrific tragic. So let's check it out.

Poor @ArianaGrande. The #Arianators we're shocked at the #ManchesterBombing in the #ArianaGrandeConcert. I hope you're OK, #Ariana. Ouch.

— Panagiotis Meimetis (@PMeimetis) May 23, 2017

Anyway, let's continue. Now then, here's what Billboard has to say about the scene outside the Manchester Arena on May 22, 2017. Take it, Billboard.


"On May 22, 10:33 p.m. local time, a suicide bomber outside an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester detonated a bomb that claimed 22 lives and injured nearly 60 others. The casualties include an eight-year-old girl and several parents waiting to pick up their kids after the show.

In the days following the attack, Billboard has spoken to several survivors. Below, 19-year-old Jade Steel shares her account of the explosion and her escape.

I booked the tickets a few months ago to celebrate the end of my first year university exams. I was really excited and looking forward to the night. I was seated in Block 106, which is directly next to where the bomb went off. And my mum was in Block 113 - a few blocks away but on the same side of the arena. It was a lovely night. Everyone was enjoying themselves.

When the concert finished after Ariana played "Dangerous Woman," everyone was so happy and excited. I walked up the steps, came out into the concourse where all the merchandise is and saw my mum waiting for me. We were going to leave through Victoria station, but my said why don’t we go and look at the merchandise away from the [foyer entrance where the bomber was waiting].

We walked over go to the counter, about 20 to 30 feet away and there was a huge, huge explosion. The only way I can describe it is like on a construction site when you hear the crash of metal. It was the most harrowing bang you’ve ever heard in your life. There was white smoke and a bright orange light. Then there was silence for a second and then everyone started screaming. The whole arena was shaking and everyone started running towards the exits. I said, "Mum, we’ve got to go." We started running. I turned around and there was a girl of around 14 absolutely covered in blood. That’s when I knew that it serious. Up till then people had said it was electrical fault or had been a balloon exploding.

I thought I was going to get shot in the back as we ran. I honestly thought I was going to die. I got to the exit and there was people everywhere. Everyone was pushing to get out. We managed to get through and as you came out there was a sea of people everywhere. I saw loads of police cars. The emergency services were unbelievable. They all got there so quickly.

We carried on running and we were shaking. I was crying. I felt like I was having a panic attack coming out, I didn’t have a clue what was happening. We walked into town into Piccadilly Gardens and got a tram back to our hotel.

At that point, it didn’t even cross my mind that people had died. When I think to how close I was to the bomb – around 25-30 feet away I can’t believe how lucky I am to have escaped with no physical injuries. Especially when you hear it was a nail bomb. I just can’t get my head around it. It was so close. You could smell burning in the air. I don’t want to think about whether it was flesh or not.

It still hasn’t sunk in what happened. It’s horrific. I have no words for it. I’ve spoken to my friends who were at the gig and we're all shaken. We look back on our videos and pictures and everyone is singing and you can hear all the children’s voices, genuinely having the best time. To now think that those voices on our videos we don’t even know if they’re alive. There was a little girl in front of me with her mum and dad I can’t help but think where they are now? Are they safe?

-- Jade Steel"


Thanks, Billboard. I hope Ariana Grande will be OK. Blame that annoying bombing who killed an 8 year old girl and an 18 year old superfan. In addition, a 23 year old man has been arrested in connection with Monday's attack that killed 22 people at an Ariana Grande concert. This might be the reason Ariana Grande sales has declined really fast. Soon, her upcoming fourth album will bomb at the Billbaord charts. On the brighter note, the song, One Last Time was topped the UK charts dedicating to the Manchester Arena bombing. Good thing she cancelled the rest of her worldwide tour due to bombing. Poor, Ari. She broke her heart over this British nightmare. Keep the prayers, Ari.

What do you think of this horrific Manchester Arena bombing? Sound off!

No comments:

Post a Comment